Halloween Cupcake Ideas
The countdown is on… Halloween
This suedo-holiday is fast approaching so now is the time to start practicing those cupcake ideas with these creepy and spooky trick or treat recipes.
Fortunately, this day is not only about having the perfect costume you must have the perfect treats too!
That might sound fine on the surface, but without these sure fire winners from the ultimate domestic diva you may end of with boring old Halloween cupcakes.
Martha Stewart, who has developed a passion for cooking, has always drawn inspiration from her surroundings. Martha says ” Focus your attention and creativity on basic things, things that people need and want. Then look for ways to enlarge, improve, and enhance your big idea.”
Martha Stewart offers a feast of the most innovative Halloween cupcake ideas. Imagine the fun you’ll have with these 5 Halloween cupcake recipes:
1. Tombstone Cupcakes are made with 5 simple ingredients and 5 easy to follow steps.
2. Traditional Halloween Cupcakes are simple to decorate using sour cream frosting with black and orange jelly beans.
3. Witch Cupcakes with licorice hair and ice-cream cone hats.
4. Creepcake Cupcakes are sure to be a huge hit if you are willing to put in the work.
5. Brain Cupcakes are one-bowl chocolate Cupcakes with Swiss Meringue Buttercream
Share this post
Cupcake Secrets on Video
WATCH Wedding Cupcake Secrets for yourself.
The best learning tool available for any cupcake occasion
Let me show you the same secrets to wedding cupcake decorating - professional pastry chefs pay thousands of dollars to learn.
This in-depth "Wedding Cupcake Secrets Video" reveals step-by-step secrets of how to create cupcake masterpieces for any occasion!